* Mmmmmm, the smell of baked goods…
* I am to animals as a warm, fluffy white towel is to a toddler
* Woman of altitude (puffs up small mountains in high places)
* “I live to learn, to love, to progress”
* My body is a temple… to the Travel Bug
* There are secret writing projects hiding from me in my bottom drawer
* Add Organic coffee for instant clarity
* Add yoga for instant spiritual being (having a human experience)
* Be gone thou unspeakable lolly Temptress!
* Lucky me: I enjoy moments of great beauty, every day
* I will see the swirling scarves of the Northern Lights before I die
* Baked-Goods Gobbler! I shall vanquish Thee with the acid of mine poisoned thought!
* Look deeply into the eyes of another, and see where they have been.
* Love is . . . to accept yourself unconditionally first, and to offer all you have left to others.
Lisa MitchellLisa Mitchell is a hatha yoga teacher, relaxation instructor and freelance writer/editor who specialises in holistic wellbeing.